Payment & Shipping
- General means of payment is prepayment by bank transfer.
- In exceptional cases and only after a separate written agreement,
another payment method can be agreed with Schatzinsel - Ruediger Hesse. So e.g.
PayPal, direct debit or credit card.
Shipping Information and Shipping Fee
- Schatzinsel - Ruediger Hesse offers the buyer a flat rate shipping fee
- The shipping is at our risk. We reserve the right to insure the
- If a shipment does not arrive, please let us know so that we can start a
- Delivery takes place after receipt of payment.
- The shipping costs appear in the overview of the order information, in
the proforma invoice and in the order confirmation after you have decided
whether you would like a normal delivery or cash on delivery.
Flat rate shipping fee per order:
Shipping fee within Germany upto 10kg:
Standard Shipping 9,49 EUR
Minerals, Fossils and Sculptures above 10kg only personal pick-up.br>
- The prices stated on the product pages include the currently valid
German VAT and other price components and are shown separately on the
- Deliveries to countries other than Germany may incur additional taxes,
duties and / or costs that are not included in the prices listed. The
customer or buyer must bear this. Please contact us before buying one or
more items and tell us the approximate purchase amount to inform you about
any customs duties, taxes, etc.